MY 24th BIRTHDAY

It's actually just early this year when I started blogging. I'm not that into writing, but I love keeping life memories. That's why I have many photos on my facebook page of what I usually do from everyday to extraordinary experiences of my life.

And, this blog is supposed to be a travel blog, but I don't want to miss to express how happy and grateful I am celebrating my 24th Birthday.

Thanks JR for the Photo Collage

I want to make this pretty brief because I don’t want to spend  hours writing a post.(hehe)

 June 7th, 2013 was my 24th birthday and I wanted to sincerely say "thank you" everyone for all the greetings. To those who left messages on facebook,virtualtouristtwitter or even to those who called and texted me. Thank you so much for remembering my birthday.

I thought it would be interesting to briefly take a look back over my 24 years and see where I was and what my life was like during the past years. God knows everything I've been through in my life journey.

Thanks Camille for this Photo

I cannot forget when I was in Bohol when my nanay always prepare "Tinolang Manok" for me on my birthdays. She always mark that sign of the cross on my forehead with the blood of the chicken. It was  a tradition. They believe that this will keep me away from getting sick as I was always got sick when I was in elementary. And they still cook that "Tinolang Manok" every birthday and call me.  It feels so much great to hear their greeting from them. 

Then I celebrated three birthdays in Laguna as well. Then two birthdays in Cavite with my Lolo. 


Reflecting back on all of these times makes me think about how much my life has really changed throughout my 24 years. From physical location,  my circle friends, my responsibilities, my job status, and my priorities have been constantly changing up to this point in my life. I am so much blessed over the past few years and going forward.   But I'm always glad that while stepping forward, I do still have these people - my friends, my family, mentors, teachers, workmates - everyone who never left me and supported me throughout my journey. 

I'm happy and proud to who I am today and to what I have achieved. To be able to do the things that was just a dream before and even having those things I never asked and expected would come is more than a gift to thank for. 

Okay! As I've said I don't want to spend hours writing today! I don't want this to be too much sentimental!!(Wew)

It was a long celebration. June 6, I took day off from work to relax. Sad I was sick.(cough and runny nose), I just took medications and rest for a while and spent the day from what's the original plan.

Me and Tonton had our buffet lunch in YAKIMIX Mall of Asia. We prefer not to go to expensive buffet restaurant as we were  just craving for shrimps and californian Maki.









Thank you Tonton fo the Birthday Cake!!!


It was indeed a great lunch. We did not watch movie anymore as I decided to go home early as my body seems  want to have some more rest. 

Then Friday, the day of my Birthday. We had our Badminton play at The Zone in Makati before our shift.


Babe Ming and Denmark

Rex and Me
Javes and Camille





We all enjoyed the game and felt grateful to have our operations manager joining us. 

After the play, they've got a little surprise...

Thank you so much Ms. A and Camille for the sweets and to the whole Badminton Team for the Birthday song!!!Mwah!!!

Happy Cream Puffs from Ms. A

Vanilla Cup Cake from Camille


Then after taking shower after the sweaty game, we went straight to KFC for dinner. And ooooppps!!!Thank you again to our Operations Manager (Ms. A Corcino) for the bucket treat!!Yum yum yum!!!






Then we went back to work by 8:00 PM and by 10: 00 PM before our meeting started, I treated my PRST Accounting Team with the Big Guys 36" Pizza. Since my colleague " Ate Mica is also celebrating her birthday this June, she also prepared some Nachos for the team. 












Birthday Presents
Thank you Denmark for the slipper and Babe Ming for my favorite red pillow,and PRST Accounting Team for the card with thoughtful messages. Appreciated much. 

Then by Saturday, just find some little time to pamper and relax at Holiday Inn Suites Makati. Thank you so much "Leslie" for the room upgrade. 


I really enjoyed my birthday while looking back to what  I’ve been in and the experiences I’ve had. I can say without a doubt that I’ve never been happier in my life and I look forward to seeing what it will look like to be 25 year old me, 26 year old me and so on.I know there's more to come. 


My Heartfelt thank you to my IHG friends for the hugs and kisses, specially to PEACOCKS and to my PRST - Accounting Family. To my elementary, high school and college classmates and teachers for the greetings and wishes. I was really touched for all those words. To bastarda's for the thoughtful photo collage.  To my Mother and Brother and to everyone in the family. My lola and my tita's. 
I love you all. 


And most of all to Almighty God for giving me another year to enjoy life!!!


Your's Truly,

Kentt Mali

W.H.A.T.'S N.E.X.T >>>>

Comments

Popular Posts