BANGUI WINDMILLS


I don't know what's with the windmills. But when I heard about Ilocos, this comes first in my mind. I can't really explain what makes it special. The  excitement I felt is like I"ll gonna see the "Eiffel Tower in Paris. Maybe because, I've seen it in Philippine Love Stories. I really find it romantic.




Throughout the years, the Bangui windmills  has become a major tourist attraction not only in Ilocos Norte but the whole Philippines. The windmills, officially referred to as the NorthWind Bangui Bay Project, were a project by the NorthWind Development Corporation as a practice renewable energy sources and to help reduce the greenhouse gases that cause global warming. The project is the first “Wind Farm” in the Philippines consisting of wind turbines on-shore facing the South China Sea and considered to be the BIGGEST IN SOUTHEAST ASIA!

Rex, Me and Camille


THE JUMP SHOTS 


Opps!Wait I'm not ready!

Higher Friend!! (Etche Jump Shot)
My Jump Shot!
One more!
Perfect Ate Vera!
Ah? Rex..More Energy!
Den? Malaki ang Space! Haha Go Wacky!
Yippe!!Go Eisma
Ano yun Cam?
Wait daw..Picture pa! Haha
Ok Solo na lang!
The scenery is really great for photography. Perfect  to spend some moment while you will feel the wind softly blows and  hear the flashes of the small waves from the shore, really  romantic. You will really feel like you're in some distant shores in foreign countries while seeing the horizon.




Travel Agency

JEN DEL ROSARIO
ST.MICHAEL EXPLORER TRAVEL AND TOURS
 
0298C Quirino Avenue, Don Galo, ParaƱaque City
Landline: (02) 553-7977 / (02) 9844081
Mobile #: 09273532574 / 09085824899
Website Address: www.stmichaelexplorer.com




Comments

Popular Posts